Monday, December 21, 2009

WHY???

So, I'm giving the kids a bath tonight, looking as lovely as ever........no shower, hair pulled back in a pony tail, bangs pulled back with a bobby pin holding them in place, blue jeans and a turtleneck. Sounds like one hot mama.....wouldn't you say?

Out of the clear blue Jessi says, "you look pregnant." My jaw dropped and I kindly replied, "what did you say?" To which her response was, "you look, kinda pregnant, not so much, just a little." Okay, well, isn't that just dandy. I held a grudge on the poor girl the rest of the night.

Why, please tell me WHY kids have to be so honest?

I'm going to do some sit ups.................and the next time you see me, do NOT look at my tummy!

Enough said!!!!!! I'm starting to get ticked off again!

No comments:

Post a Comment